SOME KEY FEATURES OF IP SURVEILLANCE CAMERA YOU SHOULD KNOWadmin January 14, 2019 0 COMMENTS
IP surveillance cameras are the talk of the town. Every retail department, companies and even residential areas are secured by security systems that protect the space 24/7. Security system companies understand the need of modern-age systems that are more advanced and trusted than human security. These systems come with varied features for a user friendly experience and enhance the quality. Before learning about the features of IP security camera systems, let us first check different types of surveillance cameras that suits perfect for different types of locations:
- Fixed Cameras: These types of cameras have a viewing angle which is fixed and is permanently mounted over certain areas to cover the entire space. The camera is visible to the individual and lenses are changeable.
- Fixed Dome Cameras: Fixed in the small dome type of housing, the camera covers specific area only. Weather resistant and ideal for outdoor areas, the dome camera is designed for protecting housing.
- PTZ Camera: Referred as Pan Tilt and Zoom Camera, the user can remotely control the system manually and automatically for tilting up and down.
Salient Features of IP Surveillance Systems:
High-end surveillance system solution providers offer security devices that help in protecting your area with easy installation. These systems carry salient features, making them worth using. Let us check some of the features of these systems:
- Low-Light Viewing: If the camera has a lower Lux rating, you’ll get crisp video in the dark for night vision application. Sometimes it is difficult to view the outdoor area during night vision. Also, you may find it hard to get the facial view of the person standing at the doorstep. To view in total darkness, 0 Lux with inbuilt IR illuminators will certainly help in some extent. It gives crisp vision, even in the lowest light. So when opt for buying the surveillance system make sure check the Lux rating.
- Wiring: No homeowner likes to have wiring components in the wall. Too much wiring in the indoor area can be harmful and may even lead to burning or short circuit. If you’ve planned for outdoor or indoor security camera, then look for minimal wiring system. Both commercial security and smart tech devices are designed for less wiring to avoid cluttering around.
- High- Quality Recording: From network products, HD products to Cosmic HD, each camera consist of HD viewing features. From 1.4 MP to 3 MP, these systems carry 12mm or even more vari-focal lens that has the ability to record crisp videos in wider angle. You can view the recorded videos on any devices without any clichés.
- Web Access: One of the features or even the benefits of IP cameras is the web access of the system. Wherever you’re located, you’ll be able to capture the yard, entrance, front door and even the living room from a laptop or other devices.
- 360 Degree View: Today, most of the IP surveillance cameras come with 360 degree view to cover the entire area through panning movement. This feature allows the user to install either one or two cameras in the area rather than installing multiple cameras.
With having such features loaded in modern security systems, you can confidently pick up the best device and install in your space. Branded security systems manufacture and sell it to reputed security solution providers. One of the leading companies is CP Plus. For CP Plus client, branded companies design both commercial and smart tech that not suits the need of the client but also the end users.